Sunday, December 21, 2008

snackless bolt.

I looked at my phone.
and it was already half past two.
with only 40 minutes before the movie starts.
i'm still waiting for nurul to finish her speech therapy class.
in my car.
somewhere in the middle of section 11.
pj.
hmm.
within 40 minutes.
i need to rush back.
send nurul back home.
pick daniel.
n head back to ou.
so to make sure that we could catch Bolt.
on time.
that if nurul finishes her class by now lah.
unfortunately.
she ended her class 10 minutes later.
which gave me only half n hour.
to drive back to sj.
and head straight to ou.
half way home.
i realized that my trusty kelisa.
was running out of fuel.
and so did my wallet.
RM 20 is all i got for movie tix.
for a meal later after the show.
for fuel.
and for the parking.
it was already five past three by the time i picked daniel.
with gazillion apologies.
i sped my way out of sj.
looking puzzled and terrified.
daniel asked me.
with his trademark sarcastic tone.
eh.
you think you're lewis hamilton ah?
you wanna kill me izzit?
or you wanna tunjuk hebat?
.
we only have 5 minutes left lah *****D!
.
no wonder you took up law.
see numbers also pening ad.
movie starts at 4.50.
or maybe you think 3.05 to 4.50 is 5 minutes.
nvm.
if u need a maths tutor.
i can help.
dah la dia yang book tiket.
.
great.
my dont-know-how-many-times getting the wrong time.
anyway.
it gave us a plenty of time to relax and unwind.
daniel suggested that we ought to have our meal first.
so we made our way to our favorite food joint.
carls jr.
and yes.
with only RM 5 left in my wallet.
i managed to get a free food scheme.
haha.
thanks daniel!
anyway.
nak jimat punya pasal.
after our meals.
we refilled our drinks.
hoping that we could sneaked them in.
like we ALWAYS did.
nevertheless.
lady luck were'nt on our side day.
we we forced to leave our drinks at the counter.
leaving us.
drinkless.
and snackless
poor us.
poor me.
yeah ryte.


4 comments:

Ain Salleh said...

hahahhaha!
khairil! tat is so funny!
u nie gelabah betul?!
and how did u managed to eat at carls jr?? u fren belanja ek?
giler lah... fun yet penny-less!

khairil khalid. said...

haha.
yup2.
my fren belanja.
ngahahaha.
dia tu bdak enginering.
kalo bab ngutuk maths i.
no 1.
hahaha.

maliQ said...

bolt sgt boring
aku tertido halfway through the movie..
haha

shera said...

khairil!! Its been a while kan. nway, kt br link blog awk. :)