Friday, November 7, 2008

Oh Pre-Law

"So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane
Don't know when Ill be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go"

hopefully, this will be my last posting from Kedah.
though i look forward to go back home.
to be a full fledged law student.
to be part of the law faculty in UiTM Malaysia.
i swear it's a bit hard for me to leave this place.
this is my first varsity.
this is my first time living out of selangor n kl.
this is my first time having a bunch of friends from all over the nation.
this is the place where i learned to understand people.
this is the place where i learned to be independent.
this is the place where i found true friendships.

so my dear friends.
hopefully, in two months' time we will meet again.
not here but in UiTM Malaysia.
at the faculty of law.

oh. happy holidays!

btw, the song below is dedicated to all part 3s.
it is composed and written by our seniors.
enjoy!

Oh Pre-Law

Sebelum aku meninggalkan
ingin aku cipta satu kenangan
bersama teman suka dan duka
menuju kejayaan

Oh~~~Oh~~PreLaw

Oh~~PreLaw

Oh~~PreLaw

Bila kelas pagi
bangun lambat lagi
Kalau ikut hati
Kami tak nak pergi
Tapi lebih baik
Kami pergi
Supaya tak repeat lagi

Oh~~~Oh~~PreLaw

Oh~~PreLaw

Oh~~PreLaw

Oh~~PreLaw


Bila time exam
Kami enjoy
Pergi CS, Tanjung Dawai dan Penang
Tinggal assignment tunggang dan langgang
sedar tak sedar dah exam

"Di semester kami yang terakhir ini
Selama tiga semester kami di sini
Telah banyak pahit manis kehidupan telah kami rasai
Dan semuanya telah banyak mengajar kami
bagaimana untuk menjadi orang yang berguna
Kami ingin kamu semuat tahu
bahawa kamu semua takkan dilupakan
untuk selama lamanya"

Oh~~~Oh~~PreLaw

Oh~~PreLaw

Oh~~PreLaw

Oh~~PreLaw

Sekian sudah dari kami
kenangan sepanjang kami di sini
salah dan silap
harap dimaafi
semoga kita berjumpa lagi...


Oh~~~Oh~~PreLaw

Oh~~PreLaw

Oh~~PreLaw

Oh~~PreLaw

Oh~~PreLaw

5 comments:

faradiba anuar said...

its hard for me to let go miah.
and my other prelaw friends.
i even cried, you know?

now i have just started to think;
how am i going to survive here happily for the next 4sem,
when all of my close friends are leaving,
and takkan ada disini lagi next sem?

kuasa friendship.
mampu membawa kepada air mata.

sh*t.
i hate perpisahan.

khairil,
didnt mean to kotorkan comment board u dengan ayat ayat tragis i ni.
saje je,
nak bagi korang semua emo.

to all my prelaw friends that is leaving....
farah ucapkan goodluck.
korang semua hebat.
dan kontroversial.
tu yang best tu,
hehe.
khairil thanks for being my partner untuk MC english carnivale.
nanti i nak post balik gambar tu kat blog i.

i will be missing all of you.
*huggies*
jaga diri.

illi said...

oh pre law....

rinduuuuu nya.......

caRl said...

pergh lagu tu brader,,
menyayat ati aa,,
bunch of thnks to u man,,
lotsa help,
good fo me,,
aku xkn lupa pnya,,
Khairil Khalid..

fara aqma ghani said...

sedihnye......
=(

john said...

sedey sial.....
tp aku tetap nak g shah alam!!!!!